<body>
it's M ANDY
<body>
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Time: 5:48 PM
Title: I have so much work to do):

Hello.
I have so so so much work to do! OMG. geog, hist, math, alot of math): tomorrow odac resuls coming out I'm damn scared la. I so badly want to get in. If I cannot make it, I'll cry): I finish at 230 tomorrow ley! So late. SOBS! And I'm like so sad now la. Nobody replies my message. They either take so long or they don't reply. WTH. OMG Orange file for what ah? I don't have jotter book ley! How to do?! OMG everything is so rush now la. Shit. NICOLE FORGOT ABOUT ME): ): ): so sad. So sad. Haha todaydamn funny in class. I walk to meishi and she says Mandy! why you never talk to me already?! You not my friend already isit?! *Mandy gives the look to meishi* then she goes give me a hug! HAHAHH! Wyonna comes and says "SHES MINE!"
hahha then Laura joins in:" NO MANDY IS MINE!" haahahaha, I love them all(: yay! I better go do my work right?! Yeapyeap;D okay. Bye bye(:

-Mandy(:

BLOG INFO
Blog started: 13/01/2010
Layout: intoxicating by meh!
Colours: HTML Color Codes

PROFILE
Mandy .
A new start to life together with awesomeness friends, whatever trouble that may stumble upon me, im ready to take you on .
My name is up there, find out more about me in my blog posts.

TAGBOARD

DAILY READS
Tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
kaela. nicole. wyonna. sherilyn. drew. zuhra♥. chelsey. natasha. cassandra. linnitt. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

ARCHIVES
By post:
✮ cca tryouts
✮ Worst day
✮ hello world[:
✮ CCA ORIENTATION 2010
✮ Blankness(:
✮ Sickness again,OMG
✮ POOP!
✮ song dedication
✮ im still sick
✮ takemeon,imreadyforit

By month:
✮ January 2010
✮ February 2010
✮ March 2010
✮ April 2010
✮ May 2010