<body>
it's M ANDY
<body>
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Time: 10:48 PM
Title: CAMWHORINGNESS(:

HAHAH today there was class Photo taking. It was superly awesome and FUN! ahhahahaha, mr chan was really super. He sat on me -.- hahahah, I was like AIYOH! lol. Anyway right, so we like took our time to go back toclass since it was MT so we actually managed to miss one block of lesson! AWESOME MUCH! anyway right, ya. so after that slowly took out stuff then listen to her for awhile then 10 mins later left for tennis photo taking HAHAHA DAMN JOKER SIA. I actually suceeded in missing CHINESE! I'm so proud of myself. Then tomorrow got 听写。 damn crap one la she! >:( anyways right, I got a major major clique crisis now (Zuhra will most likely know what in talking about!) since she created all this shit. and NO I'm no living in denial Zuhra! Ahhahahahah! ;D she's married to meishi already la PLEASE! They were holding hands when walking into class la! OMG right! [wyonna, no comments from you] like seriously. :D so right, ya la. Okok? LOL.
xoxo; (K)





"STUCK ON REPLAY."


BLOG INFO
Blog started: 13/01/2010
Layout: intoxicating by meh!
Colours: HTML Color Codes

PROFILE
Mandy .
A new start to life together with awesomeness friends, whatever trouble that may stumble upon me, im ready to take you on .
My name is up there, find out more about me in my blog posts.

TAGBOARD

DAILY READS
Tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
kaela. nicole. wyonna. sherilyn. drew. zuhra♥. chelsey. natasha. cassandra. linnitt. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

ARCHIVES
By post:
✮ I still have you, you and you
✮ HEADACHE DAY. ):
✮ full of shit
✮ we sing we laugh we dance
✮ GREENBALLSGREENBALLS
✮ why
✮ what a bad day
✮ MATH MAKES ME SCREAMMM!
✮ LATE NIGHT TEXTING.
✮ LOL, kaekae and me talking. SO DAMN FUNNY

By month:
✮ January 2010
✮ February 2010
✮ March 2010
✮ April 2010
✮ May 2010