<body>
it's M ANDY
<body>
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Time: 1:11 PM
Title:

Talking to Lauren last night was fun.




Okay that was totally random. Oh o downloaded loads of songs. Hehehe. The weather is so so bad! Gosh! So humid! Senario was so funny just now..! The exercises were so funny.

Oh when cehceh went to elizabeth's house last night, Elizabeth cried! Hahaha I knew that something like this would happen >:) I'm so bad.

OMG yes; I hate Naomi Elizabeth Gregory. Seriously. She's a MF. gr :X

I'm so bored and there are cheekos outside my house. They're painting.

I still haven't delivered my card to barber! Ugh.




BLOG INFO
Blog started: 13/01/2010
Layout: intoxicating by meh!
Colours: HTML Color Codes

PROFILE
Mandy .
A new start to life together with awesomeness friends, whatever trouble that may stumble upon me, im ready to take you on .
My name is up there, find out more about me in my blog posts.

TAGBOARD

DAILY READS
Tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
kaela. nicole. wyonna. sherilyn. drew. zuhra♥. chelsey. natasha. cassandra. linnitt. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

ARCHIVES
By post:
✮ It's a midnight crisis
✮ gooodddddddddddd
✮ The longest post. OMG
✮ mf. I'm scared shit for geog. I effing scribbled a...
✮ ;D
✮ naomi's letter
✮ if....
✮ (:
✮ the night was shit
✮ missed it):

By month:
✮ January 2010
✮ February 2010
✮ March 2010
✮ April 2010
✮ May 2010