<body>
it's M ANDY
<body>
Monday, January 25, 2010
Time: 8:27 PM
Title: Bastards

OMG body worlds was like eeeeeeee not cause of the exhibits la. They were awesome. But because of the people we met. People will know what ok talking about right wyonna and zuhra? Damnit la. Dunno why people like that. Like omg. When we going home waiting for the bus that time 2 boys kept on looking at Zuhra in that WAY. hahah. Then they kept on laughing. CRUSH ON HER MUCH! LOL ugh. So pissed off and scared la. Hahaha. Callista & laura so nice. She share her twisterfries with me(: (: (: so awesome la both I them . ILY darlings. I'm listening to Taylor swift now. Omg. Hahah! Omgomgomg. hahaha! Hahahah! I got math to do sian!!!!!!!!!!!! I better go do la. I need a damn printer! I need to print my geog. Damnit la. HOW HOW HOW?! omg I feel so damn empty now. Okay chiong math now! What's my new timetable uh?



BLOG INFO
Blog started: 13/01/2010
Layout: intoxicating by meh!
Colours: HTML Color Codes

PROFILE
Mandy .
A new start to life together with awesomeness friends, whatever trouble that may stumble upon me, im ready to take you on .
My name is up there, find out more about me in my blog posts.

TAGBOARD

DAILY READS
Tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
kaela. nicole. wyonna. sherilyn. drew. zuhra♥. chelsey. natasha. cassandra. linnitt. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

ARCHIVES
By post:
✮ There's nothing else I can say
✮ friday im in love♥♥
✮ I have so much work to do):
✮ cca tryouts
✮ Worst day
✮ hello world[:
✮ CCA ORIENTATION 2010
✮ Blankness(:
✮ Sickness again,OMG
✮ POOP!

By month:
✮ January 2010
✮ February 2010
✮ March 2010
✮ April 2010
✮ May 2010