<body>
it's M ANDY
<body>
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Time: 11:07 PM
Title: PFTTT

tsk. she's so irritating ugh. omg. I seriously can't stand her! IHH. Like seriously. Okok next story. Some type of sickness. Which makes you abnormal
And adding things into the whatever it's suppose to be-.- got such thing anot? aiyah got tests this 2 days. sian. ESP. Chinese. EEEYERRR. disgusting. and I'm so sleep now tht I'm gonna be dead to the world. Good night.




BLOG INFO
Blog started: 13/01/2010
Layout: intoxicating by meh!
Colours: HTML Color Codes

PROFILE
Mandy .
A new start to life together with awesomeness friends, whatever trouble that may stumble upon me, im ready to take you on .
My name is up there, find out more about me in my blog posts.

TAGBOARD

DAILY READS
Tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
kaela. nicole. wyonna. sherilyn. drew. zuhra♥. chelsey. natasha. cassandra. linnitt. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

ARCHIVES
By post:
✮ ♥♥heroday♥♥
✮ It just occured to me
✮ catch me
✮ Total defence day
✮ CAMWHORINGNESS(:
✮ I still have you, you and you
✮ HEADACHE DAY. ):
✮ full of shit
✮ we sing we laugh we dance
✮ GREENBALLSGREENBALLS

By month:
✮ January 2010
✮ February 2010
✮ March 2010
✮ April 2010
✮ May 2010