<body>
it's M ANDY
<body>
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Time: 4:43 PM
Title: Back front side and side

LOL we had dance for PE today. HAHAH so fun lah!! Seriously. Watching wyonna do all the tippy toes thing damn funny. Haha omg there's geog to do. Shit. Tomorrow in going shoppingggg! So so happy;D hahaha dresses and checked shirts awesome much!
I dunno what shoes to wear ley hmpfffff the train going to be damn crowded also after tt. NICOLE HOW?! ): ): then no dinner oso. Wha Lao ey. I hate Chinese and everything that has to do with it. It sucks hardcore. I swear it does. how ley?! I feel like giving up. Really. Now everytime I'm only looking foward to english and art. All the other things don't really interest me anymore. So stupid right! I know la! ZUHRA is my bitchiest friend and my bimboest friend. LOL husband much! She's my dance partner. So funny she's like shorter than me. Hahaha I swear wyonna isn't a nice person she very emo one. People talk to her no reply. Weirdness. Million timer also la! Forgetttitt. I'm going to think of shopping now(: (: (:


-sexybitch[:

BLOG INFO
Blog started: 13/01/2010
Layout: intoxicating by meh!
Colours: HTML Color Codes

PROFILE
Mandy .
A new start to life together with awesomeness friends, whatever trouble that may stumble upon me, im ready to take you on .
My name is up there, find out more about me in my blog posts.

TAGBOARD

DAILY READS
Tag to be linked, relinked or unlinked.
kaela. nicole. wyonna. sherilyn. drew. zuhra♥. chelsey. natasha. cassandra. linnitt. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend. Friend.

ARCHIVES
By post:
✮ mummiesss attackkkk!
✮ Bastards
✮ There's nothing else I can say
✮ friday im in love♥♥
✮ I have so much work to do):
✮ cca tryouts
✮ Worst day
✮ hello world[:
✮ CCA ORIENTATION 2010
✮ Blankness(:

By month:
✮ January 2010
✮ February 2010
✮ March 2010
✮ April 2010
✮ May 2010